TERMS & CONDITIONS
This DABOBA Card Agreement ("Agreement") is between you and DABOBA Corporation ("we" or "us") and describes the terms and conditions that apply to your DABOBA Card. By buying, loading, or using your DABOBA Card, you agree to these terms.
This Agreement includes an Arbitration provision that governs any disputes between you and us. This provision will:
•Eliminate your right to a trial by jury; and
•Substantially affect your rights, including preventing you from bringing, joining or participating in class or consolidated proceedings.
1 ACCOUNT SIGN-UP & MAINTENANCE
1.1 The Application is provided to you free of charge and is intended only for your personal use and is not to be shared with any other persons.
1.3 You must be at least 18 years of age to use the services provided by the Application. We may require you to provide us with proof of your age before we accept your registration form. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you represent and warrant to us that you are at least 18 years old. If you are younger than 18 years of age, you confirm that you have the permission of your parent or legal guardian who has consented to this Terms and Conditions.
1.4 You warrant that you will ensure that all information provided to DABOBA as part of your Account profile are true, complete, accurate and will be updated in a timely manner in the event of any change.
1.5 You warrant that your use of the Application will not violate any laws and regulations applicable to you, and that you will not engage in any activity that may cause interference, disruption, harm or cessation of transmission through the Application. You agree to be responsible for all matters arising from your Account, your use of the Application and the acts of such other persons to whom you have shared access to your Account. If you find an error has occurred in the operation of a verification pin or password, suspect your Account is no longer secure or that unauthorised activity has been carried out on your Account, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.6 You acknowledge and agree that DABOBA reserves the right to disable access to or suspend your Account, and in such event, you may be prevented from accessing the services or Contents contained in the Application. In the event your Account and/or services have been suspended and you request for reactivation, DABOBA may at its absolute discretion reactivate your Account.
2 PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
2.1 All Contents are protected by intellectual property laws. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Daboba or its service providers, vendors or partners.
2.2 Daboba grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence to download and install the Application, and to use such Application for your personal, non- commercial use for lawful purposes.
2.3 Save as otherwise provided, the Contents shall not be reproduced, distributed, disseminated, retransmitted or published, modify or create derivative works of the Contents, commercially exploited or sold (including by removing any of Daboba’s name, trademark or logo from the Content) without the prior consent in writing of Daboba.
2.4 We reserve the right at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Content displayed in the Application.
DABOBA LOYALTY PROGRAMME TERMS & CONDITIONS
Upon successful activation of your Account through the Application, you will automatically be issued with “Basic” membership status free of charge. Daboba offers 3 membership tiers and you may be upgraded to other subsequent tiers “Loyalty”, and “DABOBA VIP” to enjoy the applicable privileges and benefits subject to the criteria in the table below:
Every Tuesday promotion
Yearly Birthday Reward
For Members who achieved Qualifying Points of 100 points within one (1) year
Every Tuesday promotion
Yearly Birthday Reward
2X points Every Tuesday
For Members who achieved Qualifying Points of 300 points within one (1) year
1. Each membership account is non-transferable and will be allocated with a series identification numbers unique to each Account.
2. This membership is only limited to Malaysia and can only be used in Malaysia.
3. You may edit your particulars such as your name, email address, date of birth, contact number and password through the Application which will automatically be reflected in your Account.
4. All Members shall be responsible for all activities and transactions made on their respective Account.
5. DABOBA reserves the right to cancel or amend the Loyalty Programme (including any benefits and privileges enjoyed by Members) or any membership account as it sees fit
1. Lifetime Membership – Free life time membership.
2. Members’ Specials – Enjoy exclusive discount on selected products.
3. Exclusive Invites to Offers & Events – You will be invited to exclusive promotions, events and offered special discounts during promotions.
4. Exclusive Vouchers – You will receive exclusive members’ vouchers which can be used at Daboba Outlets.
5. Email Updates & Regular SMS Updates – You will receive regular updates through email or SMS on in-store activities and special promotions.
1. You may only start to earn points upon the successful activation of your Account. All points are non-transferable.
2. One (1) point will be accorded for each RM1.00 spent (rounded down to the nearest one Ringgit). DABOBA may increase or decrease the rate of points to be awarded for each selected transaction as may be published on the Application or notified to you from time to time.
3. The default validity period for the points is one (2) year from the most recent Permitted transaction date, and the validity period will be superseded by a new start date upon the completion of a Permitted transaction.
4. Any unused points will expire if they are not used or in the event you do not perform a Permitted transaction within the validity period. In such an event, your accumulated points will be automatically forfeited at the absolute discretion of the Company without notice.
5. Points cannot be replaced if they are lost or stolen due to network disruptions, power outages, virus and security breaches of the Application or on your Account. DABOBA will not be liable for claims, compensation or losses under such circumstance.
As a Member, you will gain access to browse the e-vouchers shown on the rewards catalogue made available in the Application (“Rewards”). All Members membership status may use points to redeem Rewards which include, but is not limited to, free drinks, discount vouchers, giveaways, merchandise or other prescribed products at any DABOBA outlet in Malaysia. Notwithstanding the provisions herein, each Reward is subject to additional terms and conditions as well as the specific validity period as stated in the rewards catalogue section of the Application.
We may, at our absolute discretion and without prior notice, reject your redemption request for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, where:
1. the Reward is no longer available or out of stock;
2. we reasonably believe that the redemption may be suspicious, illegal, involves any criminal activity or involves points that have been obtained through dishonest or fraudulent means.